Build and deploy Prompt APIs in seconds.
Featured Prompt APIs
Click to try on the web. Then use as an API endpoint.
Regrettable Actions Happen. Never Say Sorry.
Get inspired to do something. Just say what you're trying to accomplish!
Why insult in your own voice when you can insult like Shakespeare or a 1920s flapper?
Generate keywords from an article or chunk of text.
Explain difficult text to a five year old. (Or you on a slow day)
Promoting understanding across generations. One phrase at a time.
Generate a TL;DR of any text. Nobody needs to know.
- How do I host my API?
- Just run
ship deployto deploy your API to Steamship's cloud.
- How can people use my API?
- Steamship auto-generates endpoints protected by key-based authentication.
- How can I publish a demo?
- For certain project types, we will auto-generate a web page where others can try it.
- Can I use any Python?
- Just about. Please be reasonable and add your dependencies to requirements.txt.
- How do I debug?
- Debug like regular Python on Localhost or Replit. If you're stuck, just reach out to email@example.com.
- Where are my logs?
- Create an instance of your deployed package click the View Logs button from web page.
- Are there usage limits?
- Our free introduction has a limit of 500 API calls and 200,000 characters / 40 MB of plugin (LLM) usage. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your limit.
- What happens when I hit usage limits?
- You'll get an error message from our API. Reach out to email@example.com for an increase.
- Why don't you charge?
- We're working on it! Right now we're just iterating as fast as possible on the platform.
- Install our Python library
- From the folder containing
pip install steamship.
- Run 'ship deploy'
- Installing our python library makes the
ship deploycommand available. Your first time, you will be walked through a few questions to configure your package.
- Share the results
- When deployment succeeds, you"ll see a URL that lets anyone try your API on the web or use it over HTTP.